Cloud Container Engineer
Our innovative Devops client in Hilversum is looking for a Cloud / Container Engineer with experience in Golang and Java8. This company is leading in Enterprise Devops solutions worldwide. Our client will provide you with relocation support (VISA, temporary housing and flight ticket) if you are coming from abroad.
What are you going to do?
– Architect, design, implement and test product features;
– Work in a team of developers who are just as passionate about technology as you are;
– Get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies > Golang, Scala and Java8, ReactJS Git, Docker, etc.;
– Improve your skills on our bi-weekly knowledge exchange events, monthly tech rallies, and training opportunities.
What skills do you bring to the table?
– Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in Software development;
– Minimum 3+ years of professional experience with Java8 development;
– Good working experience with Golang
– Experience working with cloud technologies like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Docker and Kubernetes;
– Experience with micro services architectures also considered a plus;
– Experience with Spring Framework would be beneficial;
– Experience with CI/CD technologies and tools;
– Experience working in a SCRUM team;
– Proven ability to design and develop complex applications, a self-starter;
– Experience with React, either on the job or on hobby projects is considered a plus;
– Team player who thrives in a high-energy, dynamic environment;
– Results-driven: delivering the best possible product at the right time is what counts;
– Higher vocational or university education, preferably in IT/technical, ability to think analytically;
– Good written and spoken English.
Does this sound like you? Why wait? Send your CV to us using the contact form.