Our Clients practice specializes in Agile Custom Software development and integration at an enterprise scale, delivering some of the largest, most innovative enterprise Digital projects in The Netherlands and around the world.
Their capabilities cover a wide variety of technologies with a strong focus on Microsoft, Java and Open Source and Cloud Platforms including Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and IBM Bluemix. Clients vision is to help our customers achieve their objectives by providing innovative digital integration insight, expertise and solutions.
We are seeking experienced Microsoft Developers with strong Microsoft .Net development and Microsoft Azure experience to join their creative and diverse team with a passion for technology.
The focus of your role:
The role of the Microsoft Developer is primarily focused on designing, developing and delivering solutions that help our clients achieve their goals. This will include development of Cloud, On-Premise and Hybrid applications using the full Microsoft technology stack. With demonstrable experience in Agile software development, you should have a good knowledge across a range of Microsoft and other technologies, be able to communicate the approach to stakeholders and apply your skills to delivering the right solution.
What you’ll do:
You will work within a team of Microsoft technical specialists: Architects, Designers, platform Engineers and DevelopersYou will create leading edge solutions for their clients; working in either a Clients office or on- siteYou will be working in a culture that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmers globally – built on the Microsoft platform.
What you’ll bring:
- In depth knowledge of current versions of the .NET Framework and the C# programming language
- Good knowledge of database development (SQL Server, Entity Framework, T-SQL)Good knowledge of building dashboards and reporting solutions (Power BI, Azure Data Factory)
- Good knowledge of middleware and integration technologies like Service Bus and BizTalk ServerIn depth knowledge of Visual Studio and Visual Studio Team Services application lifecycle development tools, including use of source control, automated testing, code analysis, continuous integration and deployment
- Experience of building solutions optimized for the enterprise, adaptable to change for dynamic business markets, and support a DevOps approach
- Experience of and knowledge of other Microsoft products like SharePoint and Dynamics CRM are desirable
- Experience of delivering large scale solutions for global organizations
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of delivering solutions on a range of Microsoft Azure cloud platform services, including App Services, Web Apps, Mobile Apps, API Apps, Logic Apps), Azure Service Bus, Event Hubs and Azure Active Directory authentication.
- Experience of working in Agile teams and contributing to risk/value driven development lifecycle
- Ability to think independently, contribute to the direction of product development with excellent communication skills to express technology choices and ideas to stakeholders and team members
- Demonstrate a passion for technology and its application, collaborating with our Clients global communities on emerging technologies and standards
What they offer you:
- Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at our Client. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, they also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
- A wide variety of local & international clients, challenging projects and new technologiesTraining in (at its own University) industry standard practices and architectural methodsCareer progression at a rate that matches your capability
- A supportive and friendly environmentA flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit yourself
- A competitive remuneration package
- Build your network, grow your knowledge and participate in and contribute to a global team that acts with passionWhy they different
- At our Client, they help organizations across the world become more Agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Our Client is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. The holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Their views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
They want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and they know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of their team members work four days a week, but travel across the The Netherlands or sometimes Europe during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to “de Randstad”.
Work VISA & Dutch Immigrations:
As requested by our Client we fully facilitate VISA procedures at the Dutch Immigrations office for Knowledge Migrant and their families, via our trusted partner Expat Management Group. For further information please see our Expat Information page.
For further information please contact:
Phone: +31(0)6 30 15 15 82
APLYING TO VACANCIES
By applying to our jobs you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Bureau Zwart Wit collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Bureau Zwart Wit’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Bureau Zwart Wit may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. Bureau Zwart Wit does not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your consent. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to our clients and also transfers to our and or clients servers and databases outside Bureau Zwart Wit.