Digital Consulting Firm
Our client is seeking experienced Digital Architects to lead the design, development and delivery of some of the largest, most innovative enterprise Digital projects in The Netherlands and around the world. You will combine your deep experience of architecting and delivering customer centric Digital platforms and solutions with your personal skills and credibility to lead some of the best technical teams in the business to successful digital project delivery.
You will take accountability for ensuring that the end-to-end digital solutions they create for their customers fulfill their expectations of high quality and cost-effectiveness.
The Digital Architect will come from a software engineering background, experienced in delivering Digital platform solutions, producing high quality code and scalable, integrated software solutions in the Digital space. It will suit someone who wants to take a strategic approach to Digital platform design and delivery whilst also maintaining a hands-on role working with technology. This is a tailor made position at our client! (Managing Consultant to Principal level)
What you’ll do:
- Guide clients in the definition of the right Digital technology solutions based on their needs and goals
- Own the strategy, all technical aspects and delivery of Digital projects, ensuring robust, scalable solutions – with the support of other architects and senior developers to design appropriate technical solutions
- Leading cross functional teams in an agile delivery process, responsible for a delivering first class user experiences, building content management solutions, e-commerce, and bespoke web applications
- Lead the continuous improvement of the development process, practices, tools and techniques
- Develop points of view on various aspects of Digital technology implementation, including best practices and emerging technologies, acting as a thought leader for both our Client and its customers.
- Coach and mentor other team members to share knowledge and experience and help grow the team
- Working with client stakeholders and internal teams to develop new opportunities
- Manage third-party relationships with digital solution vendors
- Actively contribute to the wider Clients digital community
What you’ll bring:
We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate a majority of the following areas of experience:
- Solid understanding of the technology market in areas such as Digital Experience Platforms, content management systems, Marketing, Automation, E-commerce, and applications of emerging technologies in the market
- An appreciation of both open source and proprietary solutions, and the place for each, is essential
- Proven software development experience, ideally in a high-scale Digital environment
- Experience of market-leading Digital Experience Platforms and cloud solutions
- In-depth web platform experience, including awareness of the latest techniques, standards and best practices.
- Proven track record of delivering complex platforms at scale in both B2B and B2C settings
- Experience of leading the solution design and implementation of content management systems, e-commerce solutions and bespoke web applications
- Good all-round understanding of applications and web development, including awareness of best practices and standards in accessibility, security and user experience
- Experience of leading agile teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment
- Experience of DevOps – including Configuration Management, Environment Management, Continuous Integration/Deployment and Release Management
- Awareness of best practice in enterprise integration, API development, content management and scalability
- Architectural appreciation and delivery experience in customer centric platforms utilising complex integration patterns
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills
- Sector knowledge e.g. FinTech, retail, utility, travel, transport, etc.
What our Client will offer you:
- A wide variety of local & international clients, challenging projects and new technologies
- Training in (at its own University) industry standard practices and architectural methods
- Career progression at a rate that matches your capability
- A supportive and friendly environment
- A flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit yourself
Why they are different:
Our client, helps organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Work VISA & Dutch Immigrations:
As requested by our client we fully facilitate VISA procedures at the Dutch Immigrations office for Knowledge Migrant and their families, via our trusted partner Expat Management Group. For further information please see our Expat Information page.
For further information please contact:
Phone: +31(0)6 34277454
APLYING TO VACANCIES
By applying to our jobs you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Bureau Zwart Wit collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Bureau Zwart Wit’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Bureau Zwart Wit may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. Bureau Zwart Wit does not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your consent. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to our clients and also transfers to our and or clients servers and databases outside Bureau Zwart Wit.