Our Clients practice specializes in Agile Custom Software development and integration at an Enterprise scale, delivering some of the largest, most innovative enterprise Digital projects in The Netherlands and around the world.Their capabilities cover a wide variety of technologies with a strong focus on Microsoft, Java and Open Source and Cloud Platforms including Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and IBM Bluemix.
Clients vision is to help our customers achieve their objectives by providing innovative digital integration insight, expertise and solutions.
The focus of your role:
The role of theFront- End Developer is primarily focused on developing and delivering software solutions for other people – our clients. This will include development of both client and server side software following recognized standards and patterns. With a demonstrable Agile mind-set and approach, you should have a love of development and exposure to a range of technologies.
What you’ll do:
- Developing software in complexe environment using state-of-the-art tech
- Working for Fortune 500 companies, building high traffic and high availability solutions
- When keen, train, train, train, better your skills and knowledge at our clients online and “offline” universityBuilding cool good looking / working stuff in a very innovative environment!
What you’ll bring:
- Restful services
- Our client is looking for proactive people, “People who can teach peers, and see the world through a student mindset” Some nice to haves are:
- Experience with Jira, Confuance, Docker and JavaTesting using Karma or JasminIn depth knowledge of Biltong,
- Ms Balls chutney and fluent in Afrikaans is a very nice to have!
What they offer you:
- Professional development. Accelerated career progression.
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at our Client. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you. (People as Human Capital and not “means to an end”)
- A wide variety of local & international clients, challenging projects and new technologies
- Training in (at its own University) industry standard practices and architectural methodsCareer progression at a rate that matches your capability
- A supportive and friendly environmentA flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit yourself
- A competitive remuneration package
- Build your network, grow your knowledge and participate in and contribute to a global team that acts with passionFinancial support in reallocation.Why they different
At our Client, they help organizations across the world become more Agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Our Client is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. The holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Their views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
They want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and they know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of their team members work four days a week, but travel across the The Netherlands or sometimes Europe during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to “de Randstad”.