Our client is a highly specialized consulting firm with focus on, innovative technology services and digital transformation, They are is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, our client enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. They are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
Who you’ll be working with
Within the Custom Software Development area, the high-tech practice work at an enterprise scale. The capabilities cover a wide variety of open source and proprietary technologies, with a strong focus on the JVM and CLR. Now, They are looking for an exceptional Java Engineer to join the team of world-class software engineers.
The focus of your role
Within this role, you’ll create solutions for client and server-side software, on some of the most cutting edge digital and cloud-based architectures in development today. At all times, you’ll work to recognised standards and patterns, including agile methodology.
What you’ll do
- You’ll build brand new applications, or enhance existing applications to meet changes in need and requirement.
- You’ll be responsible for the specification, development, unit testing and implementation of complex multi-tier applications.
What you’ll bring
- An agile mind-setand approach, a love of development, and exposure to a range of technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Java, core open source technologies and frameworks.
- Experience of building scalable, resilient applications and working with modern technology stacks.
- The ability to use agile configuration management to ensure continuous delivery and deployment.
What they will offer you
Professional development via online courses and at their “real” university. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at our client. And although collaboration is at the core of the way they work, they also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
- Above market benefits package
- Full reallocation suport, including visas for you and family, application for 30% tax reimbursement ruling, etc.
- Top financial reallocation compensation
- Our agency will support you in finding suitable accommodation, schools, healthcare insurance, GP, etc.
Why they are different
Employees are top human capital! Not Butts-in-seats! At our client, they help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with clients, they get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Our client positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. They are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for their clients. They foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. The comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable their employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Phone: +31(0)6 34 277 454