leader in the Dutch television market + Netflix competitor
Our client is the market leader in the Dutch television market, but so much more than just TV! Our client has become one of the largest players in the Dutch Digital Market in The Netherlands. Besides “old fashioned TV” the developed multiple platforms (App’s, Netflix Competitor VoD, etc.) processing +-1.5 bilion visits per year
Our client has a strong strategy on growing their Technolog based activities. The Technology department is dealing with a lot of innovation. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team within this department, that is responsible for the maintenance and changes in relation to critical operational systems. These systems are related to an end to end Sales eco system on the one hand and to systems relating to rights management and scheduling of our content on the other hand.
Currently projects take place around those systems to make clients even better equipped for a multichannel future. Within those projects the team has a role, but at the same time the team also takes care that the continuity of the running systems including integrations around it, remain guaranteed.
What you will do:
- Drive the adoption of the DevOps methodology in the development teams: Implementing CI/CD pipelines from scratch, always applying the best practices and patterns.
- Setup, maintain and scale all public cloud infrastructure to meet our current and future requirements.
- Configure and manage infrastructure and application monitoring and logging tools.
- Design, implement and maintain a consistent, scalable, automated continuous integration and delivery platform.
- Provide infrastructure support during various operations such as deployment and general production.
- Optimize infrastructure and phase out legacy systems.
- Monitor and proactively troubleshoot cloud and infra resources.
Who you are:
- You excel in setting up production grade, highly available, highly scalable Kubernetes clusters.
- You are proficient in continuous integration and delivery automation tools.
- You have experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS).
- You have a passion for learning new technologies.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced, evolving, growing, dynamic environment.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What you will be working on:
Problems of scale that impact our entire software development lifecycle, improving container orchestration, continuous integration and delivery, and monitoring.
Technologies that you will be using:
- Linux, Windows Server, VMware
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Terraform, Chef
- ELK, PRTG, Grafana, Dynatrace
- Azure DevOps
- Azure (Active Directory, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Redis)
- AWS (EMR Spark, S3)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (or comparable).
- Over 5 years of experience as Infrastructure Engineer or similar role.
- Knowledge and experience with Azure and AWS, certification is a pre.
Work VISA & Dutch Immigrations:
As requested by our Client we fully facilitate VISA procedures at the Dutch Immigrations office for Knowledge Migrant and their families, via our trusted partner Expat Management Group. For further information please see our Expat Information page.
For further information please contact:
Phone: +31(0)6 30 15 15 82
APLYING TO VACANCIES
By applying to our jobs you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Bureau Zwart Wit collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Bureau Zwart Wit’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Bureau Zwart Wit may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. Bureau Zwart Wit does not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your consent. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to our clients and also transfers to our and or clients servers and databases outside Bureau Zwart Wit.