Top 3 world wide Cloud & Deploy product and consulting company
The way the world builds software is changing. Today’s successful digital enterprises employ new tools and workflows to allow them to deliver better software faster, even if they’re not in the business of software. And it doesn’t end when the application is built; responding to users and improving their experience is a continuous process. Our client builds products that give these digital enterprises the visibility, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. And we want you to help drive that product vision specifically as it relates to the way the products integrate with and play in the world of modern cloud and container technology.
Are you a cloud technologist familiar with how Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, OpenShift, and other technologies are rapidly evolving the technology landscape? We are seeking a product leader willing to apply a lean startup mindset to a successful and profitable product and partnership suite, ensuring client retains and continue to improve the innovation in the products in these areas. You will drive the product through a challenging competitive landscape with agility and a bold vision. You will be part of a great diverse team where respect and collaboration are core values. You will need to move fast, be entrepreneurial, independent, intellectually curious, and creative. And you will apply design thinking to big business problems, inventing solutions that give the customers the ability to do what they do: launch satellites, fly airplanes, power millions of homes, manage billions in assets, and much more.
- Build the vision and strategy for the cloud and continuous delivery offering.
- Own the strategic roadmap for a new extension of the industry-leading Continuous Delivery products.
- Align executive management and other critical stakeholders to the vision and strategy, and work cross-functionally to put together a viable plan and roadmap.
- Seek out opportunities for new product offerings or capabilities that can drive the competitive differentiation.
- Drive design sprints with the UX team to solve business problems through prototyping and user-centric experimentation.
- Collaborate with Engineering to bring solutions to life in the product.
- Work with other Product Managers to build a unified product story, including feature integrations.
- Champion and articulate the value of the solution to the field teams and customers, and help Marketing define the messaging and positioning of the solution.
- Maintain an understanding of the competitive landscape to help prioritize feature development.
- Work closely with customers to validate solutions and evangelize products.
- Rich and demonstrated Product Management experience in a product company.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise software used in mission critical environments, operating at scale, and achieving a high level of availability and reliability.
- Ability to lead and coach others.
- Knowledge of commercial SaaS solutions, preferably for enterprise customers.
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile environment. Product Owner experience is desirable.
- Experience with remote development teams.
- Great communicator, able to use both verbal and written methods to help Engineering and other stakeholders understand what they’re building.
- Understanding of DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and other software development processes.
- Experience in a startup environment, especially one employing lean startup principles, highly desirable.
- Passionate about software and familiar with how it gets built today, using the best Agile and Continuous Delivery practices; you may or may not have been a developer, but you’ve almost certainly written some code.
- Driven, highly organized, detail oriented, and resourceful.
About our client:
Delivering software applications to production faster and more reliably has become imperative to the future success of any business. Our client was founded in the early days of DevOps to help large companies accelerate their software releases more reliably no matter how diverse the infrastructure or how complex the processes.
Top ranked by leading industry analysts, the enterprise DevOps platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world, providing them with the intelligence, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. The team includes some of the early DevOps visionaries and thought leaders who literally wrote the book on Continuous Delivery. Their industry veterans are passionate developers and enterprise IT pros who know how to connect the dots for enterprise-scale DevOps.
Headquartered in the US, founded in the Netherlands, with additional offices in the UK, France, Germany, India, and Spain, our client has been on an exponential growth trajectory, propelled by the excellence of its employees. Join a team of fun and driven professionals as they help shape the DevOps market and develop the next generation of DevOps software!
Work VISA & Dutch Immigrations:
As requested by our Client we fully facilitate VISA procedures at the Dutch Immigrations office for Knowledge Migrant and their families, via our trusted partner Expat Management Group. For further information please see our Expat Information page.
For further information please contact:
Phone: +316 34 277 454
APLYING TO VACANCIES
By applying to our jobs you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Bureau Zwart Wit collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Bureau Zwart Wit’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Bureau Zwart Wit may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. Bureau Zwart Wit does not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your consent. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to our clients and also transfers to our and or clients servers and databases outside Bureau Zwart Wit.