Construction Company top 10 EU
Are you a proactive, structured and professional Buyer IT who is capable of organising procurement processes even more efficiently? Do you like working in a fast-changing environment?
What are you going to do?
The IT procurement department is responsible for the procurement of hardware, software and IT services for the entire company. The IT procurement department is part of our clients Strategic Sourcing. The entire organisation is in a state of flux. As a result, more and more initiatives are being developed that require company-wide and uniform IT facilities. Clients Strategic Sourcing supports the Group IT department and the IT departments of the European Operating Companies.
As Senior Buyer IT, you are part of the IT procurement department and can contribute to the further development and of the department and the service portfolio. You report to the Manager IT Procurement.
In this attractive position, your focus is on the following activities:
- The (independent) execution of tactical and strategic procurement projects (RfI / RfP) with the aim of selecting the right supplier(s) for our clients global opp;
- Orchestrating the selection process and leading the involved project team;
- Leading the negotiations
- Concluding client-wide IT (framework) contracts and/or IT contracts in support of the services provided by clients IT;
- Commercial contract management of IT (framework) contracts: you are responsible for proactively managing contracts with regard to the renewal, commercial use, termination, lifecycle management of products and evaluation of additional offers;
- Opportunity finding with focus on leverage client’s scale;
- Being sparring partner for your IT and Business colleagues (stakeholders);
- In addition, the IT procurement team is always busy increasing knowledge about
- purchasing, product and market developments. The aim of this is to further professionalise the department.
What do they offer?
Our client offer you an environment with colleagues that are experts in their profession, have a drive to work against the highest professional standards and are highly motivated to work for our client. They offer an international environment with many opportunities for personal development and excellent career perspective. They offer the flexibility to work remotely and measure performance on delivery. Overall client offers an attractive and great place to work and our client offers its employees employment conditions in line with market conditions.
Who are we looking for?
An ambitious, smart and experienced IT buyer!
The ideal candidate has earned his spurs in IT procurement and can demonstrate that. You have an affinity with IT, you have realised several (large) contracts for hardware, software and IT services and you are aware of the impact that the procurement field can have on the quality and innovative capacity of the IT services. They expect someone who can think more broadly than just price and conditions and who has a strong interested in this.
A background in a large corporate (and preferably international) organisation is highly desirable. In this role you work with many different business and IT stakeholders. When orchestrating vendor selection processes and leading negotiations, this environment requires a strong personality , an entrepreneurial spirit and an organisation sensitivity. In addition, you possess the characteristics that are self-evident to a good purchasing professional: excellent negotiator, focused on results, analytical strong and capable in setting the right priorities. Thanks to your network and knowledge, you know which suppliers are available in the market and which technology can best be applied.
In view of the weight of the position, they expect you to have a higher professional education (Bachelor), working and thinking level. A fluent command of the English language is necessary.
In addition, the following adds up to the profile of our ideal candidate:
- A completed Bachelor / Master degree;
- You have (at least) 5 to 10 years of experience as a Buyer IT, Category Manager IT or Procurement Officer IT;
- A good knowledge of legal aspects in IT procurement;
- The following features: proactive, analytical, innovative and fast switching;
- Feel like taking up a challenge with a splendid company like our client’s Group;
- Frequent international travel will be required.
They are a construction company with ten operating companies, active in Construction and Property, Civil engineering, as well as in Public-private partnerships.
Our client has leading positions in five European home markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany. Furthermore, the Group delivers projects in Denmark, Luxembourg and Switzerland, while our client’s International group operates in niche markets worldwide. Sustainability and innovation are major drivers of our client’s design, construction and facility management solutions. The Group has an aspiration to become the market leader in the use of digital technology to ensure that clients receive the highest possible standards of quality.
Our client has annual revenues of more than €7 billion, employs more than 20,000 people and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Building the present, creating the future.
For further information please contact:
Phone: +31(0)6 34277454
APLYING TO VACANCIES
By applying to our jobs you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Bureau Zwart Wit collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Bureau Zwart Wit’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Bureau Zwart Wit may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. Bureau Zwart Wit does not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your consent. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to our clients and also transfers to our and or clients servers and databases outside Bureau Zwart Wit.